Hackathon Hausa Africa is initiative for digital inclusion opportunity, 150 million hausaphones in Africa, field : digital and agriculture.
Make and implement your digital solution into education or agriculture sector
Startup, innovation, data and Machine learning
Development of Local Technology/Know-how
Digital Skills Essential for the Twenty-First Century
Youth Entrepreneurship/Job Creation
Tech Solutions and Products Availability for the Sixty Four (64) to Sixty Seven (67) L1 and L2 Speakers of the Hausa Language distributed around the world
Our goals :
– To demonstrate via the event the relevance of multidisciplinary Hackathons in (this case the Hausa language) which are designed to recruit new TALENTS! – Build skills, find and attempt proferring multidimensional solutions towards addressing issues identified by the group/Organizers/Participants/Partners
– Build Digital Skills Essential for Post COVID19 CRISIS
– Transfer to Participants etc the mantra of “how to fish” (innovate) via the process
– Build Collectively innovative solutions for COVID19 CRISIS in the Hausa Language
– Cultural Heritage Promotion, Documentation and Exchange
– Promoting Content Development and Knowledge Sharing in Indigenous languages
– Build Digital Platforms for Collaborations Partnerships and Networking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.