This is the official LinkedIn page for USAJOBS, the job site of the U.S. federal government. Human Resources Services Washington, DC.
To view our entire social media policy please see www.opm.gov.
In order to better serve the public, OPM maintains accounts on third-party websites, such as social media sites, as tools for communicating with the public. Submitting personal information (address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is discouraged and is not required to interact with OPM’s accounts on third-party websites, or to access information on any OPM social media site.
We reserve the discretion to hide, delete or not allow comments that contain:
• Vulgar or abusive language;
• Personal or obscene attacks of any kind;
• Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups;
• Threats or defamatory statements;
• Links to any site;
• Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
• Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries;
• Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities; or
• Personally identifiable information that has been inappropriately posted.
Visit www.opm.gov for information on how to send official correspondence to OPM. Any official policy, regulation, or other information will be published on www.opm.gov, whether or not it is simultaneously posted on third-party social media sites. Only the version published on an official OPM website may be considered official. If OPM “likes” or “follows” of a third-party’s social media account should not be construed as an OPM endorsement of that third party. To view our entire Social Media Policy please see www.opm.gov.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.